The ReCAP knowledge management strategy foresees strategic representation and support for national and international events in Africa and Asia on the themes addressed in the ReCAP research strategies. This section of the website provides summaries and proceedings of ReCAP- and ReCAP-supported events.
Proceedings of ReCAP inputs into ReCAP- and ReCAP supported events:
- iTRARR Conference 2016 - Mombasa, Kenya
- 8th Africa Transport Technology Transfer (T2) Conference 2017 - Livingstone, Zambia
- 1st ReCAP Inter-Regional Implementation Meeting (IRIM) 2017 - Kampala, Uganda
- SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 2018 - Durban, South Africa
- 2nd ReCAP Inter-Regional Implementation Meeting (IRIM) 2019 - Kathmandu, Nepal
More past ReCAP proceedings will be included in this section in due course.